Apply for an Internship
Baohouse seeks design interns throughout the year.
Qualified candidates should:
- Be studying or pursuing a degree in communication design or a related field (e.g. human computer interaction, information design, computing, etc…).
- Be able to demonstrate proven artistic and creative ability through presentation of a design portfolio.
- Possess extensive technical experience with the Adobe Creative Suite; web-design and content management software (e.g. WordPress); communication technologies for asynchronous and synchronous interaction (e.g. email, Skype)
- Possess familiarity, but not necessarily fluency, with web-programming language (e.g. html, css, etc…)
- Possess a desire and ability to learn new software as needed quickly.
- Understand user-centered research methodologies and ethics.
- Be available to work at least 20 hours a week.
- Be fluent in English and have strong English writing skills.
- Have own source of funding since this is an unpaid internship.
- Have a problem solving mentality and work well independently and within a team.